In response to Meet Your Fellow Trifectans at http://www.trifectawritingchallenge.com/2012/01/meet-your-fellow-trifectans.html :
- What is your name (real or otherwise)? windandlaughter
- Describe your writing style in three words. first-take creative surplus
- How long have you been writing online? just over a month
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? 1.Daily Post’s “Daily Prompt” and “Weekly Writing Challenge” and 2. Figment’s “Daily Themes”
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. Probably by excising out the redundant bits.
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? Charles Bukowski’s “So You Want To Be a Writer” http://allpoetry.com/poem/8509537-So_You_Want_To_Be_A_Writer-by-Charles_Bukowski
- Who is your favorite author? J. K. Rowling
- How do you make time to write? I stay up late; it’s the perfect time to write – you can write undisturbed, and you never feel bad sacrificing sleep to your passion.
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition. art
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading. https://windandlaughter.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/walking-in-beauty/